The Top 10 Articles of the week (Only the Best of the Best)
8. “The Sixteen Commandments of Poon” by ChateauHeartiste
Video of the Week
Soy will give you manboobs, and when even your steak seasoning contains that, you start to worry. By KrisCantu
Track of the Week:
Aggression, Passion, Discipline & Desire, These four are the fire.
Guest Post on ValorForFreedom and Get Rewarded!
🌟 Promote yourself & get more traffic.
🌟 I will share your guest post on Twitter & Facebook.
🌟 I will also like and follow all your social media accounts., you will also get something from me! I will share the post that you have written here on Facebook + Twitter and additionally I will also like your Facebook Page, follow you on Twitter and subscribe to your Youtube channel & other media.
🌟 You will be added to my reading list and I will regularly comment on your blog. (If I like it you will be added to the weekly roundups where a lot of traffic goes around!)
🌟 I will also add you to my exclusive Skype list where I only have high-value people in & I will probably ask you to create content together with me (that means we share our traffic!)
🌟 You will also earn a video spot on the front page for 5 days where you can place your Youtube video on for more targeted traffic to your website! (The video spot on the front page actually costs $2 per day and it’s free for you!)
🌟 If we get along and you have an outrageous work ethic like me (12h per day), then I will also review your products or service and publish that on my website!
🌟 I will add some good words about you at the end of the post.
🌟 And lastly, I have an extra “guest post” section in my archive. That means that you will receive traffic until the end of time!
But you don’t get all that for free, you will have to write a masterpiece on my website, after all, you are promoting yourself and you shouldn’t just publish a 1000 word article.
I only expect the best, and you will get the best in return, here on ValorForFreedom you reap what you sow.
Guest Posting on ValorForFreedom – The Rules
Here are the rules which you have to respect when writing your guest post, if you don’t obey these rules I will reject your article!
- You shall not talk about fight club.
- Seriously, don’t.
- I expect at least 2000 words in your guest post.
- You must use high-quality pictures.
- You can only add 4 links maximum.
- The Font must be Arial and the text font size must be 12pt (except headers).
- Give your posts a nice structure
- You must use youtube videos, you don’t need to add your own, people want to be entertained! (Youtube videos don’t count as links!)
- Create OUTRAGEOUS value to your posts and help my readers! Don’t just promote yourself!
- Add actionable tips & advice (For example, say that waking up at 05:00 motivates you).
- Get freaky. If you want to get politically incorrect then do it! Controversy is king!
- I order you to have fun when you write a guest post for ValorForFreedom. Don’t be too tryhard, use some insults if you want to, make politically incorrect jokes, add your kind of humor to your guest post! Don’t be boring, people will not read your article if you are! If you love dry humor then add it!
- You will have to leave some goods words about me, after all, I allowed you to publish here, this is not some random blog on the internet, this is the go-to source for the depression & masculinity niche!
Writing a guest post on this blog is a smart choice as you will get more and more traffic as long as this website is online because I put all guest posts into the archives!
With that said, contact me now and write me that you are interested in writing a guest post (click here) and you will increase your traffic & receive all the benefits (which I named in the benefits section)!
About the Post Author
Philip Braselmann was born 1990 in Germany and suffered from depression for 12 years after being diagnosed with essential tremor. He slowly learned to cope with it and went the normal route that every man walks. After his girlfriend cheated he was depressed again and decided that he is going to live a good life. It took Philip another year to realize that masculinity was the answer to getting rid of his depression. He loves Modafinil, working out and building his Business.